Friday, October 16, 2009

I'M BACK!

It's been quite some time since I have blogged. Brett and I had a blog a little while back and we kinda just gave up on it. It happens no biggie. So now I'm gonna try to blog on my own. So this probably won't really work out either. Brett just to let you know the password is still the same incase you wanna blog some stuff at some point. Anyways I got tons of camera phone videos to be uploaded so hopefully I'll be able to keep this goin for a little while. I can promise lots of skating footage from woodward and a edward duff online part, some moontower clips, and tons of other ill shit. So for now I'll start things off right with a friend of mine named Larry Schmidt(I think thats how you spell it) doing what he does best. Benihana's or however you spell it.



sorry the video is sideways but you get the point. Larry is an amazing skater too he just happens to be really really good at flyouts and thats why i love him. well thats all for now but also check out other peopls blogs like chumpchangeme.blogspot.com and welcometothemoontower.blogspot.com. theyre both dope! well have a good night everybody:)

No comments:

Post a Comment